Lilian is an animal lover, with an eye for beautiful things.
Each original, and unique item is individually handcrafted by Lilian; while surrounded by fur people, in her home studio in the foothill community of Eagle Rock, California.
The proceeds from Lilian's jewelry sales help support her pet rescue work.
California State University, Los Angeles 6/2001- 9/2001
• Attended an advanced placement program to acquire college level credits
• Received recognition in Painting and Political Science
Los Angeles County High School for the Arts 9/ 2001- 6/2005
• Auditioned and was accepted from competitive pool of young artists
• Worked under professional artists
• Completed coursework in: Painting, Advanced Painting, Drawing, Life Drawing, Figure Drawing, Printmaking, New Genres/ Media, Lithography, Art History I and II
University of California Los Angeles 9/2005- 3/2010
• Continued to work under professional artists
• Completed coursework in: Painting, Advanced Painting, Drawing I and II, Modernism I, II, and, III, Art Theory, Photography, Advanced Photography, Sculpture, Advanced Sculpture, Film Theory, and Ceramics